Classes and Rates
• Individual Private Sessions
- Private and exclusive Classical Pilates training by a Certified Instructor cost 55.- euro per session and last approximately 50 minutes. Due to isolated circumstances some sessions will extend beyond the 50 minute time.
- Individual Private training Sessions are conducted on Gratz manufactured apparatus namely the Reformer, Cadillac, Chairs, etc, under the one-on-one supervision of a Certified Instructor. You will be taught how to maximize the best results from each exercise through the "Classical Pilates" techniques as you transition from basic to intermediate to the advanced stage routines.
- As your strength and skill level increases, so will the challenges in your workouts. The instructor will take you through each 50 minute session with your safety and fitness goals in mind and will address the specific needs that your body requires to maximize your results.
Gift certificates available upon request
• Duet Sessions
- Duet Sessions pair you up with a partner and are an excellent way for couples and friends who share similar fitness goals to get in great shape together. Duets trainings taught by a Certified Instructor cost 35.- euro each person per session and last approximately 50 minutes. Due to isolated circumstances some sessions will extend beyond the 50 minute time. All lessons are conducted on Gratz manufactured apparatus (Reformer, Cadillac, Chairs etc.) We apply the same principles, methodology and techniques as our individual private sessions graduating the clients from beginner to intermediate to the advance stage as their workouts progress.
Gift Certificates available upon request
Training Policy and Procedure
- Training Sessions can be purchased individually or in groups of 5 or 10 lessons at a reduced rate. (Please discuss specifics with Instructor).
- We ask that clients please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your scheduled lesson to insure a proper start time.
- Due to high demand for our training we require a 24 hour advance cancellation from your scheduled training time. This insures that an open slot will not go unfilled. Client cancellations within the 24 hour period will be charged at the full lesson rate. We are very civil and understanding therefore we do make certain exceptions. (Please discuss w Instructor).
- Clients with specific health issues will be required to present a Doctors letter of approval for and prior to Body by Peter Classical Pilates Training.
- Body by Peter is not responsible for personal property, any illness or accidents that result from the action of the client or due to uncontrolled circumstances.
- All training sessions are strictly confidential. Personal goals and information are shared between the trainer and client only.
- All written training testimonials and press pertaining to Body by Peter and on behalf of the client must be approved by written permission in advance by Body by Peter.